Arabanoo - 1069 Delungra Road BINGARA NSW
24th Apr 2020
Family owned since 1950 $3,500,000.00
- 1508.5 hectares includes 607 hectares arable area. 24 Hectares Oats and 115 Hectares of subtropical pastures.
- Location 15km North East of Bingara 60kms South West of Inverell with Bitumen frontage
- Water & Irrigation 2kms of Myall Creek frontage with 50 MgL Irrigation Licence, Tea Tree Creek and Stockyard Gully, dams, Windmill, and reticulated stock troughs
- Improvements Two well maintained 4 Bedroom and 3 Bedroom Residences, main bedrooms with walk-in robes and all others built-ins, inground salt pool, spa, cool room, wood heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning.
- Infrastructure Machinery Sheds with self-contained 1 Bedroom studio, 2 x Hay Sheds, lock up garages, 2 sets Steel Cattle Yards with Vet crush, covered race, and laneway systems
- 5.4 KW of Grid connected Solar
- Subdivided into 35 paddocks good fencing and well-watered